Wednesday, May 22, 2013


LASER TAG
Laser tag is a real war combat simulator it tests you combat tactical skills,your accuracy, your stealth, and your teamwork and your team leader skills really if your pro at laser tag then you are an urban warrior ready to fight any enemy at a moment's notice with skills of a soldier so in a way laser tag is a civilian boot camp but fun.

I have been to many laser tag sites one being in Las vegas and it had two story props that you could shoot down at other players from I enjoy that extremely I've also been to one more current than that it was at Mcdermic field pack factory that was turned into an indoor amusement park one of the things being a laser tag site and in this one there was two bridges spanning a shallow canal I sometimes hid in that canal and shoot up through the great bridge as the other players ran across I scored so many points off that.

No comments:

Post a Comment